Where to go when there is No dismissal !

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could help out a little, it's regarding my wife who works part time. Two weeks ago a work colleague of hers (Nasty piece of work) had come to work drunk then threatened my wife before an unprovoked attack that had my wife go to the police and file a complaint. i wanted charges pressed but the police in there infinite wisdom thought a stern talking to would suffice. back to the attack there was a colleague who tried to pull the woman off my wife and eventually succeeded. Now she witnessed the attack and told employers as much in a hearing with a manager and HR person as did the Urchin and my wife. Now my wife was suspended on pay while they conclude there investigation, she is now back at work. but it seems the Nasty piece of work might not get sacked.

Now it's my understanding that being drunk at work is classed as gross misconduct as is an attack on a work colleague both i believe are sackable offences.

My question being if she's allowed back to work what channels would i go down to take this further.

My wife has already stated she would leave if she is reinstated which in my eyes is more than unfair.

So her company has a witness account of the incident, also police reference number of the said incident.

If anyone could enlighten me as to what i could do it would be much appreciated.





Where to go when there is No dismissal !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire