Court Claim - Arrow Global / Nationwide - 5-11-2014

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 5-11-2014

Amount approx: 4999

Claimant: Arrow Global

Solicitor: DrydensFairfax

Original Credit: Nationwide



Particulars of Claim:





Stat Barred? Yes



Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim, Sent a CCA request



Other Info:

Hi, I am new to the forum so please forgive me if I post this incorrectly! I am at the stage with a Northampton court claim where I have acknowledged the claim, intend to defend and have requested a cca. Dryden is the solicitor and Arrow Global the claimant on a credit agreement with Nationwide. (I am guessing this refers to a loan from 2003 which was not paid in full) Arrow Global have responded to my cca request stating that they will be contacting the original creditor and contacting me in due course. My question is do I request for an extension with Drydens as the defence is due by 7th December? I have not sent the CPR 31.14 yet - would this still be applicable given the date now? Any advice would be welcome as I believe this debt to be statute barred and have no previous correspondence from the claimant or solicitor other than the claim pack from court! Many thanks.





Court Claim - Arrow Global / Nationwide - 5-11-2014

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire