Unpaid tv license fine

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Hi really need advice please, I had bailiffs come round for an unpaid television license fine I paid him £150 with an agreement I would pay the remaining £295 2 weeks later but since then had come out of work and had to apply to go on benefits (which is still in process) so having to provide for myself and 3 children youngest only 3 on the tiny bit of child tax credits I get. I'm not able to make the last payment he wants. I have rang the courts and explained I can't afford the payments and asked if I could do a payment plan of £10 per week but was told I would need to speak to the bailiff, which he told me he couldn't do and to make the payment or he is coming to take my goods, any advice would be approximated has I don't want them to take my goods which is not slot to be fare.





Unpaid tv license fine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire