Letters from Lowell Financial out of the blue....

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi, this is my first post so please be gentle.

today, my girlfriend received two letters from Lowell Financial DCA asking for two bills to be paid amounting to just shy of £700. This came out of the blue and a big argument followed.

We phoned this company asking what this was all about and they were quite abrupt to say the least. The two bills are from T Mobile and JD Williams. the other half as never had a t mobile phone or contract and has never had an account with JD Williams. When speaking on the phone the person on the other end said the bill for t mobile was from 2008 and for JD Williams 2011.

They said they would phone back but never did which hasn't helped.

i have read some posts on your forum but I am confused what we should do next and how, basically I need spoon feeding.

i don't agree I should just pay to clear the credit rating as I believe the other half. No letters have ever been received at her previous address and her husband vouched for that, again he's trustworthy and amicable. She has lived here with me for two years and there has been no correspondence prior to today.

Can one of the members who use this forum please assist and give me direction and guidance to what I should be doing / do next. Any help would be most greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance...





Letters from Lowell Financial out of the blue....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire