MKDP claim for old Barclaycard debt

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hi All,



I have received a claim from MKDP (through Northampton CC) for an old Barclaycard account (not statute barred though).



This is similar to another Barclaycard debt that I posted on a previous thread... but this is older and the documentation supplied in response to my CPR 31.14 request is different.



I have concerns about the copy credit agreement they have sent (copy attached).



This is two separate documents... a copy of the original application form then a copy of the T&C.



My 3 main concerns are.



1. Much of the application form is illegible.

2. I thought a credit agreement had to be signed & dated by both parties... but there is no Barclaycard signature or date on the application form. Does this matter?

3. There appears to be a date of September 98 in the bottom right hand corner of the T&C but my signature on the application form is dated July 1997... so the T&C seem to date from more than a year after my application.



Does anybody have any experience of contesting a claim based on any of the above considerations?



Any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated.


Attached Files







MKDP claim for old Barclaycard debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire