Lowell county court claim form for settled debt

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Hi all



i received a county court claim form today in the post.

lowells solicitor Bryan Carter chasing a debt I had with lloyds tsb.



the only debt I had with lloyds tsb was back in 2010 and was settled through moorcroft.



So I called moorcroft who confirmed the account was settled and the account closed.



The lady I spoke to was very helpful and gave me a number and a ref for lloyds tsb and also offered to resend me the confirmation letter.



I then called the number and lloyds Tsb could not find anything with the ref but confirmed the settlement fee I paid to the penny and that the account was now closed.



Do I complete the form and send it back to the court stating I am defending on the grounds that the debt is settled.





Lowell county court claim form for settled debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire