idem help please

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hi All i am looking for some advice. I had a credit card with mbna since 1995 around 2006ish i started struggling financially an with the help of the cab i set up debt management plans with all my creditors i have now settled with all of them except idem/mbna. Idem bought out the mbna debt a couple of years ago. i have tried to settle this with idem but they will only accept full payment i have also gone down the road of seeking the cca which i applied for at the start of October. Today i recieved a copy of the original application and credit card agreement the application was in the address i was in at the time i took it out and the credit card agreement is in my current address.

I Have tried to attach the file i received today to see if i can get any advice. I have claimed back ppi and card protection on this ages ago


Attached Files







idem help please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire