Marstons misled us about payment arrangements.

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

In October, an agent came to our home about 3 outstanding fines, 2 of mine and 1 of my husbands. I was expecting them, so it wasn't a shock.



She said when she came, that if we paid the fine of the lowest amount off, then the other 2 would be sent back to the court and we would be able to pay them off at £5 per week each. We agreed to this and got the money together, as you do.



Anyway, today i received a text message from Marstons for me to contact them. So i rang them up and the woman on the phone tells me that my debt (only mine, not my husbands) is still with them and i need to pay £25 per week! I asked about my husbands debt, to which i was informed that he's isn't on their system and therefore has been sent back to the court and that he needs to contact them to arrange a payment arrangement.



So my question is, can they do that? tell me i'll be paying 1 amount when they visit, but end up making me pay 5x more?



And also, why did my husbands get sent back to the court, but mine has stayed with Marstons? I did ask her why, but she was very vague and said she didn't know.





Marstons misled us about payment arrangements.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire