VT -no response should I continue paying?

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hi all,



First post and hopefully last.

I have a car from The Car Finance Company at high interest rate and it's now been half the contract with them. It's no longer visable to keep the car as its not even worth what I have paid.



I have sent a letter to The Car Finance Company and followed up by email today demanding some response. The car is in good shape and I only recently had a full service and MOT done which it passed with flying colors. Pleased cause it should stop them being a pain at handover.



Should I continue to pay them e.g go over the 50% mark as I haven't heard back or simple cancel payment so that they are forced to speak back to me.



I used the 14 day warning template from here and don't want to overpay but also don't want a bad credit file. I have a new car with Blackhorse now on only 3% which is better than TCFC 39.5%



Thanks in advance

Nathan





VT -no response should I continue paying?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire