Supermarket failed to issue refund

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

I had a problem with an online order which never arrived and was meant to be refunded but never was.



Assuming it had been done I never bothered to check for it and it wasn't until I ending up going randomly back through my transactions some time after, that I had realized what had happened.



After some delay the store have agreed to refund but it's going to take up to 10 days...I have no idea why it would take that long and am thinking to contacting them back to query this.



I'm slightly irritated, were this an error on my part, even something as simple as being a day out of the returns period for whatever reason, I would be penalized.



I feel I've been inconvenienced for their incompetence, can I not demand my money back sooner (I could actually really do with it right now) or anything else?



Thanks in advance,





Supermarket failed to issue refund

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire