Employment Tribual

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi all,





Really shameful for me to post here but I am so worried about what to do correctly next.





I have received a letter from an employment tribunal, naming me in a sexual harrasment case, and my former employer in a sexual discrimination case.





Long story short, I worked for a company where my immediate line manager left in January of 2014, I was the only other person within that side of the business, I had a personal and professional history with someone else employed elsewhere and in May of 2014 this person commenced employment with my company. There were many things said in a joking capacity, no different than how our friendship had been previously some text messages of a flirty nature although at no point was there any physical contact. The person involved made a complaint, I was suspended and ultimately resigned from the company in June of 2014.





This week I have had a letter inviting me to a preliminary hearing with an employment tribunal and am at my wit send as to the best course of action to take, there are statements where some of the details are true, some misrepresented and some down right false.





Any advice would be greatly appreciated





Employment Tribual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire