Do i go back to court?

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hi



I have a child who is two and a half and i have 50/50 shared custody.



The mum had gone missing for a week, 8 days, when i left with my son. she had also spent the previous year flighting from the house leaving me with my son and another boy, whom i treated as my own, aged 7(4 year relationship), many times.



i self represented.



In court the judge started to talk of me only seeing my boy at weekends and i accepted a 50/50 5 days on 5 days off deal. perhaps a little too quickly. cafcasss were on my side. the hearing was on 3rd november.



Although i have asked, i have no access to the 7 year old as i think his mother knows how weak her relationship is with my son and leans on the other boy to look after my boy.



the last two times i have taken my boy for contact he has known whats going on and asked if he can go swimming instead. on the journey for contact on the 25th nov my son said to me "dont trust daddy" I was very shocked. he said it four times at least. I have a very strong bond with my son. it is, i think noteworthy his use of a phrase obviously pushed on him during contact with mum that he chose to use it only as i was taking him back to her for contact. he has said other things like "mummys better" but the trust comment he made is not open to interpretation.



Mum, did not turn up on the 25th for contact and didn't call. no contact on the 26th either. on the 27th she phoned saying she had got her days mixed up.



given her constant flighting from house and the 8 days she was missing (5 of which she admitted in court) can i get this case back to court and what should i be asking the court for? till now she has blamed me saying i was abusive, which for the record i was not, in fact i feel abused and controled. this excuse of hers doesn't hold for her any longer though.





Do i go back to court?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire