Getting rid of the parasites.......................

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hi everyone,

I am a complete newby here so please be patient with me.

My question is that, I have two cdeit card debts. 1) MBNA..has been sold on twice, now with Lowells 2)Capital One..has been sold to Aktiv Kapital.

Yesterday, 28/11/14, I reached the point where 6 years ago, I made the last payments on these two cards, and have never acknowledged these debts since.

Now the statute barred period starts running, but I read that the 6years starts running from the cause of action, when I missed the first payment, so does anybody know if the cause of action is either one or two missed payments on a credit card debt?

Any help would be appreciated........

fsm





Getting rid of the parasites.......................

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire