Untraceable solicitor-Northampton CC

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

I have received from Northampton CC a summons for not paying a charge for parking in a co-op carpark. All the advise online to just ignore this sort of thing has back fired unfortunately. Anyway my query is that the "solicitor" who signed the Statement of Truth on behalf of the claimant doesn't actually seem to exist. I have spoken to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority and the Law Society and searched on the SRA website ( search included in-house solicitors ) and the person who has signed the form, charged £50 added to the claim and stated he is a solicitor doesn't seem to actually be registered as a solicitor. Am I correct in thinking that all solicitors have to have a Cert to Practise. This chap has also conveniently forgotten to list his firm's name or trading name. Bearing in mind the very dubious background to the claimant is it possible this is a try-on. Would anyone know how I stand as far as this summons is concerned, surely the form I have been sent is defective and void. And does a limited company ie the claimant have to put their registered address on the form ie as registered at Companies Hs or can they use any. Long winded I Know but would appreciate any help in regards this untraceable "solicitor"



Many thanks.





Untraceable solicitor-Northampton CC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire