Letter before action - Greenbelt Group/Optima Legal

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Dear All,



Since July 2008 I have had a problem with a land maintenance company called Greenbelt Group. I believe that this company does not provide a adequate service and have failed to respond to my concerns. Back in March 2009 I stopped paying this company due to their lack of service. This is also well documented throughout the UK.





Today I have received a letter from Optima Legal explaining that they have now been instructed to chase the outstanding monies of £982.81, otherwise they will issue court proceedings in 14 days.



An application has been submitted on the 01/09/2014 for a judgement on whether these burdens are illegal and unenforceable. Could anybody suggest whether I should write to Optima explaining this and request that any further legal action be suspended until after the test case?





Letter before action - Greenbelt Group/Optima Legal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire