Ccj from Lowell for O2 roaming charges in 2009.... Help

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hello,



i have received CCj papers today from Lowell for an O2 mobile phone I took out in 2009. I paid every month the £46 contract. But then my husband took the phone to Gibralter for a weekend for work and O2 put on £800 roaming charges. His company then went bust and we never paid O2 for the ridiculous charges. Now I have a ccj papers from Lowell and it is not over the 6 years as was default in 2009. Shall I defend the claim and hope that they can not provide the paperwork to show I have not paid it?



pleaae help I can not get a ccj as going for a mortgage and I can't afford to pay this £1000 pounds :tinysmile_cry_t:





Ccj from Lowell for O2 roaming charges in 2009.... Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire