Please help - Pay Issues

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi,



I'm hoping someone can offer me some advise here.



Background:



Within the company I work for, there are different grades and it is well known that I am on a lower grade than I should be. We asked human resources to carry out a grade review which determines whether you are on the wrong grade. They came back and told me that my current grade is correct. However, I have recently found from a reliable source that this wasnt the case...the review showed I should be on the higher grade and they lied to me.



Is there anything I can do? The problem is, I work as a part of the HR function, and so the Exec who would have made this decision is my direct line exec.



The whole situation is getting very frustrating!



Thanks,





Please help - Pay Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire