newlyns baliff...help!

samedi 28 février 2015

Were do I start... Basically last September I had my car taken by newlyns baliffs using a anpr van due to an unpaid de pcn from walthamforest council I had no knowledge of this ticket as i had had to leave the area due to domestic issue which is being handled by the courts i was miles away from home with my 6 year old son with no money to get home the bailff did not care and i was forced to payy 912 pounds, which i has to borrow. At the time the bailiff told me i had a pcn a car i used to own but with a different council so what i was paying would cover everything. My car was released to me. However on the 1st of January the same baliff came and took my car again for the pcn on my old car even tho he told me it was delt with in September. So for months I had no knowledge these people were on my back and they new I was not at the old address due to the previous dealing. I don't get how he relesed the car knowing he was going to come looking for it again. I live in the middle off no were with little public transport and no way of being able to pay anything. I filed a declaration that saying I was not aware of the ticket , but this was opposed by the council and the said it was worth noting that that the respondent was traced to the original address and the warrant was enforced, which is not true as I've not been to that address for over a year!





newlyns baliff...help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire