Caught shoplifting in Boots

vendredi 27 février 2015

Ok, here goes.

I did something really really stupid today, I stole a nail varnish from Boots. I have never done anything like this before, and just have no idea what I was thinking. I bought some other goods and left the store. I got outside and totally panicked and was trying to think of a way to return it. I feel sick to my stomach and so went into another store opposite where they had a toilet, to be sick and try and work out what to do. I came out of the loo, and a security guard from boots approached me.

He had the packaging from the product, which I had left in the store, and explained that they had seen me on cctv, and that if I gave it back there would no further action. I broke down in the middle of the other store and eventually after apologising repeatedly and stating that I don't know why I did it, was off work sick with stress, I gave it back to him.

He said that was it and I should calm down and get myself a cup of tea somewhere or something, and kept telling me it was ok. The thing is he knew that I had bought another nail varnish amongst other things, as I paid at the counter with a card and used my advantage card. So he knows who I am all other relevant info.

So he told me to go on my way and he went in a different direction so that the shoppers didn't think I was being taken back to boots (he said this) and showed me so much more sympathy than I deserve. He also told me I wasn't being banned from Boots.

What I am really really worried about is, will the police find out about this? I am sick with worry as my husband is a police officer (I know I am the most stupid idiot known to man) and I am really concerned he is going to find out somehow. We are on rocky ground at the moment, and I don't think he would be able to forgive this of me. I am so very sorry and quite honestly don't know why I would risk doing something like this. My job also would be at risk if I got in trouble with the police. Please help, I'm beaide myself with worry. I'd appreciate any advice at all. Many thanks in advance.





Caught shoplifting in Boots

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire