Court Claim - Parking Eye / Parking Eye - 2-2-2015

vendredi 27 février 2015

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 2-2-2015

Amount approx: £160

Claimant: Parking Eye

Solicitor: Rosanna Breaks

Original Credit: Parking Eye



Particulars of Claim:

I have received a Claim Form and have filed my AOS. Parking eye are claiming £160 in total for an overstay of 19 minutes in one of the car parks they manage. I was unaware of the change in practice and so ignored all their correspondence. I have contacted the Management company of the park and they said that they would have contacted Parking eye to ask them to remove the charge as I have trouble walking IF i had come to them earlier. I find myself with a week to go to submit my response and defense. Parking Eye did not offer me any form of ADR in their correspondence. Your help is greatly appreciated.



Stat Barred? No



Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim



Other Info:





Court Claim - Parking Eye / Parking Eye - 2-2-2015

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire