Epson printer - cashback impossible to claim

vendredi 27 février 2015

Tempted by a £60 cash-back offer, I bought an Epson printer and some ink to go with it from Amazon in January. It was advertised as a cashback so long as I bought both qualifying printer and ink. Having received the order I registered with Epson and allowed them to use 'my details' and loaded up my Amaxon order acknowledgement as proof of purchase. Epson rejected this, so I loaded up my invoice which was again rejected. I contacted Amazon customer support who said that they would mail me my VAT invoice and that this would be proof of purchase. It never arrived. I called Amazon support and they promised me that they would email me my VAT invoice, they didn't.



I am so put out that on point of principle I won't be put off. What is my best course of action? I have fulfilled the requirements of the Epson campaign, they refuse to tell my why my documents are not acceptable and Amazon are yessing me to death over the VAT invoice. How do I compel Amazon? or alternatively have I enough ammo to lodge a claim in the small claims court?



thanks in advance folks!





Epson printer - cashback impossible to claim

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire