need to add critical information to my claim, do i need to ask the court to do this

vendredi 27 février 2015

Hi,



I am having to sue a local garage, under SOGSA 1982, for breach of contract.

I am a litigant in person

I have new proof of the garages negligence,which only came to light after I put in my claim.



I have now been directed to supply a chronology of events to the court, can i add this new proof to this or should I apply to court to add it to my claim.



Its not about increasing damages, but it is strong proof that I know will positively strengthen my argument and therefore affect the outcome of the case.



Any advice very gratefully received



Suzannah





need to add critical information to my claim, do i need to ask the court to do this

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire