marston group

jeudi 26 février 2015

I had the pleasure of a visit from two of there bully boys in december,

i let a young lad who worked for me use my address for mail,

unknown to me he had outstanding court fines he also was going out with my daughter for a bit, but this finished in late november

so these two turn up with a warrant at my door while i am at work, the warrant is for fines that this lad had not paid

my wife phoned me and i rushed home, it was 7,30 in the morning on arrival the two were outside, but one had the door held open with his foot in it,

and refused to move, the other was standing slightly back and holding an ipad, he said he had a warrant, but this was not showed to me or my wife.

it got quite heated and he pushed me by the throat backwards into my house, anyway, the police arrived around two minutes after this

i told them he had assaulted me, and they ignored this, and went straight to the other bailiff and asked what was going on, he waved the warrant in front of them and they accepted it, and said it was civil and there was nothing they could do, i told them they were not coming in and the lad did not live at the address,

i even got the lad on the phone, and he told them this, he also told them his current address and was willing to meet them there, the police witnessed all of this,

they then told the police that the warrant was not for the lad but the address, as the law had changed in april 14, , and it could be served to remove property for the debt from my address

i told him he was not coming in, they said a removal van was around the corner and they would be here and i had 20 ins to produce receipts

now, the police then said if i obstructed him, or assaulted him, i would be arrested, o i felt my bac was against the wall, so i paid these pair of thugs £949 by credit card

that day i wrote a letter of complaint and sent it of to marston group, complained to the police, and wrote to my MP,

now two weeks later i got a letter from marston group, basicly saying as a goodwill gesture i would be refunded, this was dated 3/1/15, as of yet no refund, my MP is still on the case,

i also went to magistrates court to complain of the way this was handled, that was a waste of time, as far as they were concerned , even though the debt was not mine, now i had paid it, it was up to me to collect it, ,justice, yea right,

i am still working on getting this refund, and will sooner or later, at the min i have took to harassing these thieving fockers on every social media site i can find them on, it seems the do not like to be harassed, but its ok for them to harass others , i have also managed to find a couple of their directors numbers and emails, so they are getting the same treatment, nothing vulgar or rude, just messages at awkward times asking them to expedite my refund or contact me

i dont know if there is any legal action i can take, but county court has sprung to mind

anyway, moral of story, don't let anyone use your home address for mail





marston group

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire