old debts.

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello all.



Years ago I got into a bit of financial trouble resulting in me defaulting on a bank loan and credit card both amounting to roughly 8000 with a bank. This was in 2007.

I have sinced sorted my life out and moved on from them times and I also have credit now but just lately I am being pursued by a debt collection company called MKDP LLP for these debts. I know this because the address they are trying to match me with is the one the debts are addressed too.

I understand these debts will now be statute barred so I was just hoping somebody on here could advise me what to do next and if anyone else here has had any dealings with this company before.



I would very much appreciate any advice or help anyone has to offer on this matter.





old debts.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire