DEAL Parking now wanting £545, original claim £215

jeudi 26 février 2015

I have today received a Witness Statement from DEAL, pages of it, itemising all their extra costs etc. The last paperwork I received from the court clearly stated that they had to pay their hearing fee by 20/2. The court confirmed they had not paid but for some reason they have been given until 5/3 to pay, I wont know the reason for that until I receive a letter on the way to me from the court.

Is this claim from them their final scare tactic or in the worst scenario might I have to pay that figure?

I have registered for mediation with the court mediation service, who tell me that DEAL have not, is that relevant?

I have never received from them their Directions Questionnaire, I think the rules state that they should have sent me a copy, I certainly sent them a copy of mine, by recorded delivery.

CEL no longer manage this carpark, I think I read somewhere that the Co-op cancelled the contract early for reasons you may like to imagine, any relevance ?

All these figures being banded about by DEAL.....I notice there is never any mention of VAT, is it not a legal requirement for a firm to state whether any amounts are inclusive of VAT and to quote their VAT Reg No ?

Any advise please.





DEAL Parking now wanting £545, original claim £215

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire