Missed early payment date

vendredi 27 février 2015

@[CENTER][COLOR=#333333]mystery1[/COLOR][/CENTER];
- wonder if you can help?



I got a parking ticket at a train station car park a few weeks ago. I could have sworn the early payment period was 28 days, so paid my ticket like a good (you might say foolish) fellow. I have now received a letter back saying it should have been paid within 14 days and not 28 so they want the full amount. What are my options? I am sure they have camera evidence of the car being parked there without a ticket on it so my challenge is with having to pay the full fare. Is it an option to return the original cheque with a bit of a 'take it or leave it' on it? I was prepared to pay the original fee but now am somewhat irked at their bully boy tactics and a bit more willing to put up a fight.










Missed early payment date

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire