My daughter and a will

jeudi 26 février 2015

My wife and I have recently made a will leaving all our property, contents and assets to our only Grandson, my only daughter whom severed links with us does not know of our wishes, and may assume that on our deaths she would inherit everything, she has no key to our home, and may instruct a locksmith to make an entry, thereby taking whatever she wishes from the home, without our Grandson's knowledge.



Our question is: - Can she do this? are locksmiths regulated, and what proof do they need that a person requesting their services does not have authority to enter a premise, despite proving she is our daughter and has a connection with the house?



Thank you for any information given





My daughter and a will

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire