Can they reply 4 months later?

jeudi 26 février 2015

Mortimer clarke issued court papers and after submitting my defence the court said we should sort this out. Mc sent me a letter saying the debt isn't statute barred and told me an agreement of termination date which didn't mean a thing they also sent me a letter saying they would accept a reduced part of 40% of the debt so I sent them a letter back on 27/10/14 saying this isn't proof of acknowledgement of the debt and they would have to prove otherwise

since then the case has been stayed and 4 months have passed then today I got a letter from them saying as there was repossession fees in early 2009 that is why there is a agreement of termination but this again isn't me acknowledging the debt so again should be statute barred they also sent me the letter again of 40% discount

is it right they can wait 4 months to reply to me?

will the court drop the stay on the case and re open?

Please help as I thought they had to reply sooner

many thanks in advance





Can they reply 4 months later?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire