Halifax PPI Claim

samedi 28 février 2015

Can anyone help please

I am going down the route myself of claiming, it looks very easy.

my query is this

I called Halifax today to get my policy numbers which had PPI, but they never included 2 loans which i took out years ago they do not have records apparently, the loans were taken out at my local branch of Halifax and with a member of the Halifax staff, but i remember that because i did not qualify for a Halifax loan, but I could get a loan with, which i can only describe as a sister company of Halifax, but cannot remember the name of the loan company, again it was all set up and agreed in Halifax bank and with Halifax staff.



its on the tip of my tongue, but still evades me



Does anyone know of any loan company's that Halifax used, this was about 7-10 years ago





Halifax PPI Claim

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire