Hi - CCJ threat from britishpassportservices

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hi I'm having an issue with the Britishpassportservice and was looking for some information please on where I stand.

I had went online to book a passport appointment as I needed one pretty quick! I went on what looked like a legit website with a passport on it and calling them selves the British passport service. On filling out an online form they called to sort few things out and asked me to make a payment I done this then few days before I went to passport office I noticed that I had not paid for the passport which I thought I had paid for I had paid for a number of different so called services (most of which I never received) when I went to the passport office I advised that there was this website and she took the website address and advised me to speak to my bank to claim the money back as they are a scam! I done this with the bank who confirmed that they done an investigation and claimed my money back! Ever since I have had the eating emails and text messages and now they are saying they are taking me to a CCJ where do I stand if the bank has done a investigation their side and got the money back? Do I have to pay these con artists for a service I didn't receive? And the charges ontop of the fee I don't believe I should pay?

thanks in advance

james





Hi - CCJ threat from britishpassportservices

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire