Consent order payments

samedi 28 février 2015

Hello apologies if this in the wrong place.



I i have a consent order set up with BW Legal with thanks to this site, and I have a standing order set up to pay them the required amount each month.



I am meant to make a payment the first of every month but I set a standing order up for the 27th of each month so it would give me a few days to clear however this month ive completely forgot its a short month!

The payment left my bank on the 27th but I don't know how long it takes to clear. I don't want to break the terms of my consent order due to this. Will they take me straight back to court if the payment doesnt come through to them tomorrow?



Any help would be appreicated



Thanks





Consent order payments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire