Parking Eye

samedi 28 février 2015

I received a parking charge notice dated 16.6.13 for going over my time in their car park, which was free for the first two hours. I think I was over by only a few minutes no more than half hr which would have cost me under £2 to park there for that extra half hr. The latest letter I received in relation to this matter is from Debt Recovery Plus (DRP) dated 20.2.15 notice of intended enforcement - unpaid county court judgment £215. They have stated that if I do not pay £215 then they will advise parking eye to apply for a warrant of control to instruct an enforcement agent (bailiff) to collect payment from me. Can u please advise me on the same and what my rights are and whether they can recover the money? I have drafted a letter to them asking them to give me my day in court asking them to demonstrate that there was a contract, that they are entitled to receive the money (£215), that it isn't a penalty and finally that what they have asked for is a genuine pre-estimated loss. I haven't sent the letter yet, I have been informed by DRP that I have until the 6.3.15 to pay it. Please advise. Many thanks.





Parking Eye

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire