Selling House But ex being funny

vendredi 27 février 2015

Hello,



I moved out of the house over a year ago and live with parents for time being



My ex stayed in house and paid me monies to pay mortgage, She lived in the house that was ours for 7 years.

She has no remarried and he lived in the house too along with her 3 kids ( none are mine )



I recently found out last week, she has upped and moved to a new house.



Only my name is on the mortgage.



I have mentioned to her that i am selling the house as i dont want it.



She has nastily replied - "how can i sell it when its not mine to sell ""



I really am not sure what she means by this, They way i understand it, as its only in my name, and she's remarried and moved on, there is nothing at all she can do, or needs to do .



Advice Please.





Selling House But ex being funny

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire