Being informed

vendredi 27 février 2015

Hello again, please can anyone inform exactly what I am supposed to be informed about being the joint owner(tenants in common) of a property and the other owner has died. They are a relation but I had to ring around to find solicitor dealing(I am owed quite a lot of money. I paid all bills and maintenance) even though relations said I would be informed officially. Not told when valuations by the estate agents were done or for how much . We have been informed to get our own valuations then we will all" sit around the table ". My husband and I would like to buy their half to live in after retirement as it was originally my parents home which they have had since before I was born .The other relations are after the money rather than the property. I think they are trying to play mind game.

Opinions needed please!





Being informed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire