Court Claim - Cabot / Citi - 2-3-2015

lundi 16 mars 2015

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 2-3-2015

Amount approx: £3100

Claimant: Cabot

Solicitor: Restons

Original Credit: Citi



Particulars of Claim:

The claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due under a contact between defendants and citifinancial dated on or about [specific date given] 2001 and assigned to the claimant [specific date given] 2010.



Stat Barred? No



Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim, Sent a CCA request, Sent a CPR 31.14 request



Other Info:

I have never paid anything to cabot but may have been paying citi before the assignment.

I had my home repossessed in 2011 and lost all my paperwork.



Recieved a reply the the CPR request from Restons, it contained my letter requesting the CPR and as it was unsigned they would not acknowledge reciept or provide a response.



Do I sign and re-send it?



I don't really want to give them a copy of my signature as I don't trust them.



Thanks for reading.





Court Claim - Cabot / Citi - 2-3-2015

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire