Jacobs bailiffs - help needed

vendredi 12 décembre 2014

Hi I'm after some advice with regards to Jacobs. I had a letter saying I owed Trafford council , council tax from 5 hrs ago so I phoned the council and they said it had already been sent to court and I now had a liability order, then I had a letter from Jacobs saying I was now to pay them I offered £20 a wk and they said that wasn't enough but that was all I could afford they then sent me an income and expenditure form which I filled out and sent back. They came back to me and said I was to pay £50 a wk! I phoned them to tell them I just couldn't afford that much but they weren't nterested. Yesterday I had a letter posted though the door at 7.30am saying I owe £337.38 + costs or he was coming back in 24 hours for removal, I tried to phone him and got no answer. Again at 7.30am this morning I've had another letter posted (no knock nothing) saying he's coming back at 5pm if I don't pay the full amount + costs he's going to remove items. I'm worried they he's going to take my husbands car, he's needs it for work without it he would be uncle to do so. We don't have proof that it is his only the log book which I know means nothing. Also he has actually stated what the costs are. I haven't got that kind of money anyway. I now feel like I'm going to be living in fear of the door knocking. I have 4 children and we only just get by on what money we have coming in. Any advice is greatly relieved





Jacobs bailiffs - help needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire