Hello Lovely People!

vendredi 12 décembre 2014

Hi to all at this fab site - I'm really glad to have found you.



I'm currently reading through all the great information and advice here (I'm keen to learn, not just help myself and run) and I don't want to waste anyone's valuable time. Like many, I am so tired of being scared and worried all the time and I've had enough. With your support, I intend to fight back against the bullying bloodsuckers that have made my life a misery for so long - and hopefully gain the confidence to help others I know or come across to do the same.



Unfortunately, I have serious health problems that affect my concentration and short term memory, but with a lot of determination and shares in 'post it' notes, I get by. I do have an urgent problem that I desperately need help with, so I will be posting (in the appropriate place) soon. It's a complex one (for me at least) and time is not on my side, so I will be hugely grateful for your advice.



Thank you so much and very best wishes.





Hello Lovely People!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire