Parking Eye charges - What next? Should I appeal to POPLA?

samedi 24 janvier 2015

Hi, I'm also new and have received a parking charge notice from parking eye. They have a photo of my car entering the carpartk at 08 47, which is correct, but by the time I found a space and parked and then queued at ticket machine the time on the ticket was 08 55, valid to 11 55. They have a photo of my car leaving at 12 12. I was late back, I was in my car at a couple of mins after 12 and left the car park when they say. They have sent what I find to be bullying letter demanding £100 or £60 if I pay it within 14 days. I'm a mature student volunteering at a charity, I can't afford this. They say get in touch with them but i am scared of putting the wrong thing in the letter. They say all letters and appeals should be in writing, why is this?





Parking Eye charges - What next? Should I appeal to POPLA?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire