Court Claim - unknown / Aktiv Kapital - 19-11-2014

dimanche 11 janvier 2015

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 19-11-2014

Amount approx: 8062.33

Claimant: unknown

Solicitor: unknown

Original Credit: Aktiv Kapital



Particulars of Claim:

Order to attend court for questioning

Date letter received 19/11/2014

Date Judgement for this debt on my file 12/08/2011

Judgement order given on 12/08/2012

I have no idea who this is I have had no letters regarding this debt.




Stat Barred? No



Have sent:



Other Info:

I have no idea of the Company Aktiv Kapital who has delivered this letter via a Bogus delivery courier system to which I opened having the Order to attend court papers.



This debt may be conflicting in the fact the judgement may not be for the case I received on my personal file as above ( as again I have no idea what this debt is either ) .



I am only surmising as the figures are the same - Aktiv Kapital applied for judgement or order on the 12/08/2012 ! I have never heard anything since this date at all.



My court date is now the 06/02/2015 for me to provide information on myself - surely the company needs to contact me to discuss also Can I ask for the details of what this debt relates too ?





Court Claim - unknown / Aktiv Kapital - 19-11-2014

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire