Uk Parking Control Limited - I need some advice please

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hi

Can anyone help me. I have a parking charge notice from Wycombe Eden Centre Carpark. This ticket was issued by UK Parking Control Limited. I have an Audi Q7 which as you all know is a beast of a car. Anyway, I reversed into a space in the carpark to take my sons to a friends cinema party. The car parked next to me was in the middle of its space so I had to park slightly over otherwise the driver next to me would not of got in his car, my drivers side wheels were touching the line of the parking space. To be honest it probably would touch the lines at some point because its a huge car and the spaces provided aren't that big. The ticket has been issued and its a £60 fine for literally a 10 minute visit to the carpark, I don't feel eligible for a child space as my son is 13 years old and that would deprive somebody with a pushchair and younger children a space.



I have read up several forums and mostly they are telling me to ignore this ticket. Please please help me, can I ignore it????



Thanks





Uk Parking Control Limited - I need some advice please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire