Capital One

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hi there, I wonder if any of you can help me on this please. I took a Cap One credit card out on 13th March 2003. I fell behind with payments along the way and went to a debt management company late in 2010 to help me. He had been managing my accounts until recently when he retired. I am try to sort my own affairs out now. I have sent a s78 request to Cap One and received the reply which is attached. The copy of the credit agreement supplied does not appear to me to be a copy of an 'ACTUAL' credit agreement but I can be corrected on this. It is a copy of an application form. For some reason my signature is in both boxes-(in the Cap One authorisation box also). There is no terms etc on the back of it and it came with a separate set of terms and conditions which may or may not have applied at that particular time. The account was defaulted on the 15thMay 2011. The sums owed increased also from £1879.77 to £2180 -(now £2104.03) with interest and charges applied. I had a £1700 credit limit. I do not have a copy of the default notice. Would it be worth sending a SARS request to them to see what they have? Does the documentation they have supplied comply with a S78 request?

Thanks Mc


Attached Images







Capital One

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire