deducctions from wage as new starter

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hey



I hope someone can help as I'm fuming.



I started a new job and had induction on 02/12/14.

In induction was told I'd start on 08/12/14 but wont get paid on 23/12 but I did and I got about £800.



now this month I got £280 deduction and left me more or less pennyless after rent etc. And payroll said it cos on there system my start date was 02/12 but didn't work until 08/12 but they paid from 02/12 so they deducted it.



No k e at no point has said this and I haven't signed anything to say I understand etc. And they said in contract they state at anytime they can deduct any money so they did.



So already my employer is playing games, what can I do?



If they play games so will I but want advice also:



They said my contract states that they can deduct, so my point then is my contract also states I get 30hrs a week and if my start date was 02/12 I shouldn't have those deductions as they couldn't give me the 30hrs in that week but as I'm contracted to 30hrs they have to pay it?



Thanks for help in advance.





deducctions from wage as new starter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire