Annual leave entitlement

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi.

Please could you advise me on the following. I started work at the NHS on the 7/7/2014 on a 24 hour contract. A full time contract is 37.5 hours with 27 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays. I was informed that my annual entitlement to 31 March was 95.5 hours plus 19.5 for the bank holidays (average working day is 4.8 hours. They calculated this based on a 5 day week. Booking a week off is straight forward but gets complicated when I requested singular days. The rota is made available 2-3 weeks in advance which means that when I have requested 1 or 2 days I have seen them ammend that week to 3 working days and deducted 8 hours for each day. Therefore for 2 separate requests of 2 days off (totalling 4 days) they have deducted 32 hours which is more than a working week. They also did this for not working on Boxing day. By the end of March I will have had 20 days holiday for the 119 hours they calculated. Hope all this makes sense. Many thanks for reading.





Annual leave entitlement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire