Parking Eye Advice

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

I have today (30th January) received the letter below from Parking Eye dated 15 January 2015. I did not receive the original PCN letter it refers to.

I changed address shortly before the "Date of Event: 06 December 2014". There was a delay with the DVLA updating my details and my mail re-direction service failed so I assume the original PCN is one of the items Royal Mail mis-delivered.



The letter says: The 29 days have now passed and the amount now payable is £85.00, this payment is required within 14 days to avoid further action."
As this letter was redirected and delayed, it is now 14 already over days after it was sent.



Please would someone advise me how to proceed? Is it best to just pay the fine now?



If there is any way I can still appeal/complain, here's an overview. I understand the car park at the retail park allows 45 minutes parking free of charge, after which time you must purchase a ticket. On the day in question I spent more than £40 in one of the stores at the retail park (I have the receipt). I then briefly visited other stores at the park but did not purchase anything. I am not sure how much time over the 45 minutes I stayed but I don't believe it would have been very long.



Thanks in advance for any help.


Attached Images







Parking Eye Advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire