Parking Eye fine-Morrisons

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi,

I have just returned from holiday to find a parking charge notice from Parking Eye stating my vehicle was picked up on anpr as it entered the car park of Morrisons in Braintree, Essex, an image is attached. .This occurred at 14.14 hrs and it also contained another image of my vehicle leaving at 14.54 hrs, some 40 minutes later. The car park allows a period of 'free' 30 minute parking.

However my wife was driving and recalls entering the car park and leaving a short while later, within the 30 minutes, she then had to return to pick a work colleague up and she believes this is when the 2nd image has been obtained thus giving a 40 minute stay. Her first exit and 2nd re entry appears not to have been picked up.

In my profession we use anpr and know it isn't 100% accurate at reading number plates and we always verify in the flesh, so to speak...



Any advice on a way forward in this case as I really don't want to hand over £50 to this lot....



Regards



Meegers.





Parking Eye fine-Morrisons

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire