Mediation settlement agreement

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

last year I entered court Mediation with bryan carter solicitors



The result of this mediation involved a significant reduction of this alleged debt and resulted In a mediation settlement to be paid over 4 months.



£xx per month was paid before the due date stipulated in the mediation agreement.



The other day I logged on to mybryancarter to make the final payment. only to find that The outstanding balance was zero. and I could not make the final payment. as the account had been returned to their client (Lowell Financial)



Phoned bryan carter today to be told that they can not give a reason why it has been returned to their client, but I needed to contact them directly.



I phoned their original client, (Lowell) The advisor that I spoke with advised me that they had nothing on their system about this and reffered me to their subsidiary collection agent Fredrickson International. They said much the same as Lowell then transferred the call to bryan carter



I have made every effort to make this final payment to them but appear to be going round in circles. The cynic in me feels that they are trying to frustrate my last payment effort so that I default on my final payment date and they can then go back to court and obtain a judgement for the full amount of the claim.



What are my options to counter this ?



Any help would be greatly appreciated





Mediation settlement agreement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire