Parking Eye Ticket - Unsuccessful Appeal

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

I received a parking ticket from Parking Eye on the 31 May 2014. I appealed the ticket as I had entered the wrong vehicle registration in the ticket machine. I explained I could not see the registration number from the ticket machine and was rushing as I had my 18 month daughter with me. I asked them to check their systems and there should be a number plate that does not match up with any other vehicles in the car park at that time.



Anyway I have now received a letter saying my appeal was unsuccessful with a letter to submit a appeal with POPLA. Are they not supposed to let me know the outcome of the appeal within 35 days? Its ridiculous its taken them 8 months to respond? How should I appeal this decision?





Parking Eye Ticket - Unsuccessful Appeal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire