Help with Bailiffs please

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

I had an agreement in place with council to pay off council tax arrears at

£20 a month via bristow sutor(balif) site which I have been doing for several months now.

yesterday there was a not through my door drom

bristow sutor balif saying debt was now £528 which Included a

CHARGE OF £235 for him putting a note through my door even though when I called him he said it was first time he's beeen asked to come out.

council had canceled agreement even though I wAs

paying each month As apparently it should always have been paid by 13th each

month!! Anyway agreement reinstated but the council nor bristow sutor wrote to

me to say anything now they wanna charge me 235!!

surely this fee is unfair especially as I have been pagong

what

can I do about this charge ita

not as if the guy has done any work!



please help thanks





Help with Bailiffs please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire