Littlewoods charges and threatening action

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi just joined Legal Beagles.



Don't know if anyone can advise on this.

I made a purchase online with Littlewoods last year. I didn't sign anything, just ordered the goods and set up a direct debit to pay monthly. Started off paying a monthly set figure. Anyway, my circumstances changed and I lost my job. I then got into financial hardship because Littlewoods decided to take three payments out of my account in one month. Following this I cancelled the direct debit. I took issue with Littlewoods for taking three payments out in one month. They told me they were not to blame but it was ny banks fault. I've spoken to my bank and they say it can only be Littlewoods fault as I had signed a direct debit for one monthly payment. Since then, Littlewoods have continued to pile on monthly charges and continually call me threatening action and asking for my account to be brought up to date. Despite me telling them that my circumstances have changed and I am unemployed and have no income or ways of paying until I find a job.

I want to write a letter but I'm not sure of the Littlewoods address to send it to complain and show my financial statement.

Anyone got any advice? I've seen some posts saying that if no agreement was signed, Littlewoods can't do anything. But I'm guessing that if you buy something online and agree to pay monthly you are entering into some kind of agreement that must have terms and conditions attached to it. As Littlewoods took three payments in one moth, do you think they are in breach of any agreement if one exists at all?





Littlewoods charges and threatening action

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire