CCA 1974 Vs Overdrafts

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

What are the Laws regarding overdrafts.

A Rough out line,

I had a bank account that had an agreed over draft and When I lost my job some time ago I went over the agreed limit. I did everything could to keep straight but spiralling bills just kept dragging me down. I suffered with depression and shoved my head in the sand for a while

I tried talking to the bank but they did not want to know and kept hitting me with chargers and interest.

So I have asked for the provided me with a copy of the signed contract regarding the overdraft pursuant to the consumer credit act 1974. ( clutching at straws)

They have said that overdrafts are exempt from the CCA 1974 and the money outstanding above the a agreed overdraft limit is not covered by the CCA 1974 and they don’t have to provide any paper work for that as it is regarded as separate contract. Can any body point me in the right direction?

Someone said check out Coutts bank Vs Sebastiyen





CCA 1974 Vs Overdrafts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire